Saturday, October 3, 2009

Life Loves Part 5

Today I bring you part 5 of my Life Loves album! This is the 5th of 6 installments - such a long project, but really rewarding for me to make and blog about. This video focuses on my love for nature, and specifically, the beauty of the Pacific Northwest. My surroundings inspire so much of my art, both in scrapbooking and paintings.



Products used in this video:

7 Gypsies bookboard (12x12)
Basic Grey June Bug paper
Basic Grey alphabet stickers
Basic Grey Chipboard letters
Basic Grey June Bug olio rub-ons
1 1/4" circle punch
2" circle punch
1 1/2" scalloped circle punch
2" square punch
Claudine Hellmuth paints (modern red, pastel yellow and sky blue)
Distress ink (broken china, dusty concord, mustard seed, weathered wood, spiced marmalade, fired brick, vintage photo, peeled paint)
Blending tool
Paint brushes
The Slice (cartridges: Just Chillin', Wedding)
Foam dots
Distress tool
Tim Holtz stamps (set: Regal Lions)

The final video installment of my album will be posted on Wednesday, October 7th!

Have a great weekend! :)

~ Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment