Sunday, August 16, 2009

Life Loves Album part 2

Hello again!

Here is Part 2 of my Life Loves Album! I used a lot of fun techniques on my album's interior pages, so look forward to probably 2 more video installments! I used a whole bunch of great Blue Moon products (listed below), and two of my punches, a 2" circle, and a 1 1/4" circle. This part of the video is about my "artist" page, and how much I love painting. Please enjoy, let me know what you think, and stay tuned for part 3!



Here's a photo of the completed layout :).



7 Gypsies Bookboards (12x12)
Basic Grey June Bug paper
Basic Grey Designer Cardstock, Crisp (LOVE these colors, and double-sided!)
Claudine Hellmuth paints (Sky Blue, Yellow Pastel, Modern Red)
Ranger Dabbers (Lemonade, Cloud Blue, Red Pepper, Black)
Tim Holtz Distress ink (Spiced Marmalade, Dusty Concord, Fired Brick, Vintage Photo, Peeled Paint, Mustard Seed, Broken China)
Tim Holtz Blending Tool
Tim Holtz Mini-Mister
Tim Holtz Stamp Set Regal Lions
2" circle punch
1 1/4" circle punch

Happy creating!

~ Kristin

2 comments:

  1. gr8 stuff, Kristin - Love those Tim Holtz stamps - perfect!!

    & you used my fave piece of music - you must be a mac girl?? loved it!! ;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You are showing us novices so many interesting things about paint and just going for it. Maybe, I'll give it a try. Thanks, looking forward to the next installment!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete