Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Life Loves Album

Hello friends!

I'm working on my first video for Blue Moon and I thought you all might like a sneak peak. This project will probably be two videos, since it has a lot of easy and fun techniques I'd like to show you! The concept of this 12x12 album is simple - my life "loves." Each page will highlight my favorite things, people and passions in life. Below are two pictures of the album's painted chipboard cover.



This cover was made with some awesome Claudine Hellmuth paints and Tim Holtz distress ink and masks. I can't wait to show you these painting and inking techniques, along with the Basic Grey June Bug collection - stay tuned for the videos!

Take care and thanks for reading!

~ Kristin

2 comments:

  1. That looks amazing! Looking forward to the videos Krisitn!
    ;]

    ReplyDelete