Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Pretty Things

I am STILL loving the Mon Ami kit. You get SO MUCH stuff with this kit! It just keeps going and going and...
I took those photos on my iPhone using the hipstamatic app.

I just went over to the BMS site to get the link for the kit and saw that it is ONLY $42.00!!!
Wow! that is so awesome and seriously, you get SO MUCH STUFF WITH THIS KIT! 

this white fabric came off one of my old shirts that had gotten stained. But, I loved this part of it, so I cut it up to use for future art projects. hehe

hope you enjoyed my 'pretty things' layout.
HAPPY CREATING
B

7 comments:

  1. EEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!! I love love love this Miss B!!! WOW!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the design and loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the fabric you added! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to re-purpose your shirt!! Really pretty LO!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how you used your skirt!!
    very pretty beth!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty!! I sill have lots of this kit left as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous!Very creative!

    ReplyDelete