Tuesday, August 3, 2010

'Rayevich Mini' {part 2}

Happy Tuesday all!
B here to show you the rest of my mini album from Christina and my photo swap! You can see the first of the album here.
I left her lots of journaling space, where she can put her thoughts, dreams, hopes, etc.


I used word stickers from Margie's Girls' Paperie line.
The mini album is made from 7G's ephemera cards.


I am so loving those floral rub-ons found in the Mon Ami kit


Aren't her and her daughter adorable?? 


...lots of journaling spots left open for her to write in.








The end! hehe
Hope you have enjoyed this very girly mini! 
What are you working on?


Here is a sneak for next Tuesday's project:

HAPPY CREATING!
B

5 comments:

  1. YUMMY!! That purple ribbon makes me *swoon* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see this in real life!!! i love it sooo much already!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete