Friday, May 15, 2009

Hello Everyone!




Hi everyone! Welcome to Bluemoon's video design team blog. My name is Marion, and I am a scrapbooking addict. I've been scrapbooking since I was a little girl thanks to my father who is a professional photographer. My addiction has only gotten worse with the births of my son Blake and my daughter Brooke. I love sharing my ideas and techniques, so what better way than to do video tutorials.

I am so excited to get started, and share all of the new and old products that Bluemoon has to offer. I know you'll be very pleased when you see what a large selection they have at such great prices. I have to warn you though, once you do visit the site it may take hours or even days before you see everything, so make sure to have snacks near by. (He he he I'm actually serious!) I hope you enjoy the videos and get inspired to preserve your precious memories in a fun and creative way. I look forward to reading your feedback and sharing new ideas. Our videos are already in the making and should be posted soon so stay tuned and Enjoy!

Sincerely,

Marion

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marion,

    Hello + Welcome! This is going to lots of fun, isn't it?!! I'm looking forward to 'working' with you!!

    ;]

    ReplyDelete