Sunday, May 17, 2009

It's Hello from Australia!


Hello from Oz!

So, I get to combine scrapbooking + video production??!! How lucky am I!! Lisa & Scott have generously invited me to join their Video DT here @ BlueMoonScrapbooking.com, and I couldn't be happier! What a creative, fun venture.

I won't bore you with too many details, but here's the basics of me:

My name is Wendy Polzin. I live in Australia, on the one island state - Tasmania. I'm a SAHM to 1, wife, primary school teacher (in my paid working life), a digital designer (in my paid hobby life), I get messy when I create (that goes for dinner, cupcakes + art!), + I spend a fortune dyeing my hair so I don't have to admit I'm going grey!



Lisa suggested I share a few snapshots of life here in Tasmania, a wonderful state, where we've lived for nearly 5 years now:






I'm looking forward to sharing some quality products with you, + sharing some fun project ideas!

Have a gr8 day!


Wendy ;]




{wendymadeit}

1 comment:

  1. Wow so beautiful! If I lived there it would be like a life long vacation!

    ReplyDelete