Saturday, May 16, 2009

Hello there.

Hello my name is Michelle and I’m a paper craft addict, which means I love all things involving paper, glue, and ink. My favorites though are card making, decoupage, and scrapbooking. When I’m not up to my elbows in ink and glue I love spending time with my kids, reading, and enjoying the beautiful Southern California weather where I live.

I am excited to be a member of the design team for Bluemoonscrapbooking.com. I love sharing ideas and techniques with other crafters. I hope to inspire you to create something beautiful with the wonderful papers, unique embellishments, and bountiful supplies you can find at Bluemoonscrapbooking.com. Of course, your feedback is always welcome.

Looking forward to creating with you.

Sincerely,

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle,

    Hello + Welcome! Looking forward to 'working' with you - isn't this going to be fun??!!

    ;]

    ReplyDelete