Saturday, September 12, 2009

Basic Grey Lemonade LO

Basic Grey Lemonade range + my pink & cream Cupcakes... what better match?


I was inspired by

this cupcake icing tutorial to try my hand @ a bit of piping, & I loved the results so much, I took a million photos!! When I saw the luscious lime green, pink & yellow colour pallette of the Lemonade PPs, I knew I had to scrap my cupcake photos!

Q - How to fit lots of photos + lots of gorgeous patterns into one simple, clean LO??
A - Grids!!


I cropped my photos to square ratios, then chose the print multiples, contact sheet option in the print dialogue box, & out came 5 perfect 2" x 2" square photos!

Here's my video - enjoy! ;]


btw, I did some digi work on the photos prior to printing - a little square border + text. I was inspired by
this great video [watch it, you'll love it!].

Don't forget to check out these amazing products @ BlueMoonScrapbooking.com:



Wendy ;]

1 comment: