Friday, September 18, 2009

Checking in to say Hello!

Hi Everyone! I wanted to pop in and introduce myself. My name is Melanie Stanczyk and I am the newest addition to the BlueMoon Scrapbook design team. I'll be working with the wonderful kits and lots of the supplies from the store. I'll be creating layouts, projects, cards, etc with the kits and posting them here, on the design team blog. I hope to show you the techniques I used in my layouts and post tutorials.

Let's see a little about me...Lisa did a great job posting an intro about me one on the regular blog. You can check that out here!

I invite you all to stop at my blog, leave a comment here and say hi! I can't wait to meet you all!

Here's just a peek using my very first kit called the Shining Madonna, which is available now in the store.






I'll be posting my first layout here on Monday evening!

~Melanie

3 comments: