Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Life Loves Album Part 4

Time for installment 4 of my life loves album! This video focuses on my love of the ocean, and more specifically, Cannon Beach, Oregon. This page became one of my favorites, mostly because of the way I used cardstock to create the illusion of waves. Hope you enjoy it!



Here are the products I used on this layout:

7 Gypsies bookboard (12x12)
Foam dots
Basic Grey alphabet stickers
Basic Grey June Bug collection paper
1 ¼” punch
Basic Grey olio rub ons
Claudine Hellmuth paints (sky blue, white, black and gesso)
Dabber paint (black and white)
Blending tool
Tim Holtz distress ink (dusty concord, broken china)
Tim Holtz Flourish mask

I highly recommend the Tim Holtz mask, its one of my favorite tools to use for scrapbooking, especially with paint!

Have a creative day! :)

~ Kristin

6 comments:

  1. I love the Tim Holtz mask! They are one of my favorite tools too!

    Great page, I can feel the movement with all the waves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colors! I really enjoy your interpretation of the ocean and waves. The extra dimension of your paper movement is very nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I quite enjoyed that! Thank you! Your L/O is beautiful! The music was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're very artistic. Layout was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this! I'm linking to it from my blog tonight! thank you for using my paints!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're welcome Claudine, I really love how beautifully they work! Thanks for posting my video on your blog :).

    ReplyDelete