Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy Thursday from Susan!!

Hello and welcome to Thursday!!


My name is Susan Coish and I am delighted, excited and honored to introduce myself as one of the Blue Moon Scrapbooker Design Team members!!

Thursday's will be my day to share with you my creations using the BMS kits and other goodies!

But, I think first, it's important for you to get to know me a little!

I was born in Newfoundland, Canada, but currently live in New Brunswick, Canada with my husband and two daughters. I am currently working as a pediatric nurse....my dream job! I went back to university after the birth of my two daughters, to obtain the Bachelor of Nursing degree! Something I am so glad I did! It's a great feeling knowing I have accomplished this huge goal in life, and my family supported me through the entire journey.

I have always loved crafting as a child, then as I got older, I dabbled in cross stitching, knitting, and later, the wonderful craft of SCRAPBOOKING!!

I was first introduced to scrapbooking by my oldest sister! Never did I think I would become this passionate about it. I have been scrapbooking now for over 6 years, and still love it just as much as the first day I started. I began participating in LOADS of online swaps, and scrapbooking mailing groups, and then about 3 years ago, I found a whole new world of scrapbooking....FORUMS!

It was at that time that I began submitting my work to magazines for publication. In the last 3 years, I have been a part of various design teams, and had 6 layouts, and some cards published. How exciting!!

My scrapbooking consists mainly of creating layouts, but in the latter part of this year, I began creating a lot of cards and discovered that I enjoy card making too.

Here are a couple of my LO's to show you my style. I create mainly using cardstock as my background paper, and clustering elements in the centre of the page, or off to the side. It's been truely awesome, and a whole lot of fun, to see how my style has evolved to what it is now, and I often have people tell me that they recognize my creations because of my scrapping style.

So...enough about me....here's the best part...check out these peeks from the JAN kit from BMS!

This kit is called, "Hugs and Kisses" and let me tell you...it is YUMMY!!!!

It will be available in the Blue Moon Scrapbooking Store on JAN 3rd!!!


Looks interesting, hey???

Stay tuned next week as we show you our actual projects using the Jan kits! You don't want to miss that!

And, while you're waiting, check out my blog: Scrap 'N Doodle to see some of my other work! And check back here tomorrow for another DT intro!


8 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwwwww!!! Susan!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your lo's and the sneaks!!!! GORGEOUS!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan....I LOVE your style! I've never created a scrapbook but I can see why you enjoy it so....hmmm perhaps I'll give it a try some day:) Can't wait to see your entire reveal next week!

    Abby:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your peeks Susan! Welcome to BM!

    I can't wait to see the full reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Susan! Beautiful work, and anxious to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job, Susan!! I love your style and layouts!!!
    And sweet sneaks!! hehe
    Loved getting to know you better! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bravo Susan!!!! Great news and a wonderfully informative Bio. I know you will love nursing as much as I do. You are starting your career in the very hospital I did, and with a BN deg from the same University! Woohoo!!

    Enjoy this new scrappin' journey.... I know you'll be awesome, 'cause your style rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you have a distinct style about you, wish I could say the same. Looks like your Christmas was spent totally around beauty! Your work is awesome! Glad to be working with you on the team.

    ReplyDelete