Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree...

I challenge you to create with this Maya Road chipboard album + not find yourself humming that tune!

I've created a sumptuous album for my MIL, ready for her to add her favourite Christmas photos + memories [shhh, don't tell her!!] using Maya Road's Christmas tree album + Basic Grey's chipboard stickers + Pink Paislee's absolutely stunning clear stickers + Christmas pps.

Here's a look @ what I created






Now, I have a video to share, but my PC + I are experiencing some 'pre-Christmas tension'... I'm hoping we will again be on speaking terms very shortly! So, I'm afraid I won't be sharing with you till tomorrow. But, that's part + parcel with Christmas, isn't it? The waiting + wondering!! :}

Wendy ;]

2 comments:

  1. OMYGOSH!!!!! Wendy!!!! This is GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this and I bet your MIL will too!

    ReplyDelete