Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Espresso Breeze!!

Hi…lovers of Bluemoon!!

It’s Susan here, once again with another LO using this

wonderful kit called….Espresso Breeze!!

And…while you’re checking out those kits,

be sure to look at some other kits too!

Summer Stroll

Fresh Escapes

and…

A Perfect Kind of day

Lisa has the most wonderful ideas for kit titles!!

Don’t ‘cha think?

And….when you see all the amazing goodies in these kits…WOW!!

That’s all I can say!

I created this LO using the Espresso Kit. A couple of beautiful pictures of my older daughter!

I am totally in love with the way all these items compliment each other so well!

Strike a Pose LO

I had so much fun cutting out that gate from the Webster’s Pages paper in this kit!

Here’s a closeup!

Strike a Pose LO closeup1

And a couple of more close ups of how I used the goodies in this kit!

Strike a Pose LO closeup2

AND…

Strike a Pose LO closeup3

Do you like what you see?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now….do you want to win prize like this?

July-contest-4

and this….

July-contest5

Check out all the details by clicking on this big logo!

bmsjulycar

And…good-luck to you all!

Have a fantabulous day!!!

signature

4 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! This is GORGEOUS Susan!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the cutout work! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely LO! I would not have the patience to cut out the inside of that gate, but wow! It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that gate! gorgeous layout! This looks like a great kit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! gorgeous!!!!!!!!! loving that gate!

    ReplyDelete