Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Lake Mini Part Two

Happy Tuesday all! How was your 4th of July weekend? Did you stay home or go out of town? We headed to the lake again. We had a great time!
I am posting the rest of my lake mini photos! 
You can see the beginning of this album here.
I still have lots of Jenni Bowlin paper left over. You know what it will be perfect for? Scrapping 4th of July photos! 

button and material from my stash

LOVE LOVE LOVE these 7Gypsies Ephemera Cards
{milk caps from my stash}
 

I LOVE my hair in this pic! ha! I definitely have accomplished the 'wind blown' look! lol
Isn't he so precious??!! I call him the cookie monster. Anytime, he starts getting fussy, all you have to do is put a cookie in front of his face and a smile will appear! ha
I love this misted page. The yellow base paper is JB and I used the limited edition Glimmer Mist Peppermint Stick.
The vintage-style, green button is also by JB.
In case you were wondering where I get small photos developed. I use Scrapbookpictures.com.
They many sizes to choose from. They are PERFECT for all my mini albums I like to create. I used the 3x3 size for this mini.


Now, are you ready for the contest of your scrapbooking life?!!
YOW! Lisa and Scott have done it again! The prizes are ridiculously huge!! Go here to see what everyone is talking about!

HAPPY CREATING!
B

5 comments:

  1. U sooooooooooooooooooooooo rock the mini's my dearest!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this sooooooooooooooooo much! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta este mini y siiiiii!!! Ya estoy trabajando para el concurso.
    Besitos.

    ReplyDelete