Thursday, July 8, 2010

That’s FASHION!

Wow! How I missed scrapbooking for the past 2 weeks!

And I was so excited to get this NEW KIT called EXPRESSO BREEZE!!!

Isn’t that the most fabulous name for a summer kit??

It makes you think of the summer breeze while creating suing the product in this kit!

I sat down and created two LOs right away….and will share one with you today!

that's fashion LO

I would like to draw your attention to the 7 Gypsies stationary paper and envelope!

They are just so cute! I inked them up a bit using my Tim Holtz distressing inks…that I also bought from BlueMoon Scrapbooking

that's fashion LO closeup1

And…as always in every BlueMoon kit….there' are lot’s of lettering to use! In this kit you will see American Craft Thickers AND Cosmo Cricket lettering too!!

that's fashion LO closeup2

See the brad and the flower?  Both from Basic Grey and also both in this kit!

The bling did not come in the kit….but you can still get it at BlueMoon…..and it’s PRIMA!!

So….as you can see…this kit is absolutely SUPERB!!! Breathtaking!! STUPENDOUS!!! And all of those other descriptive words!!

And before I go…..please do not forget about the contest at BlueMoon!!

Click on this picture to find out all the deets!!

bmsjulycar

See you in a BlueMoon!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is GORGEOUS Susan!! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete