Thursday, November 5, 2009

Chipboard and transparencies...oh my!

In my Crow's Nest kit there's some chipboard pumpkins and transparencies. Just by using those products look at the cute photoframe I made.

To create this just matte a 5x7 photo on brown paper, cut out the pretty flowers that are on the lower right side (behind the pumpkin), glue the transparency over the photo, add a pumpkin (which was colored with the 2 ColorBox Chalk Cats Eye Inks in yellow citrus and pumpkin spice included in the kit) and add the flowers on the pumpkin for a little extra embellishing.

Since I had 1 more pumpkin left, I used the awesome Tim Holtz stamps (which are in the kit!) to make a spooky embellishment for my next Halloween layout!


Do you see the sheen? I used some Tattered Angels Glimmer mist in the pumpkin color and black on the cat.


Thanks for stopping by!

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment