Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Just one more...Beware!

I just wanted to share one more layout from my BlueMoon kit, called Crow's Nest

This is a hand-cut bat cut out of the Basic Grey papers and just to detail it a bit, I used some black stickles and wiggly eyes.

I used the frame to frame my journaling.

Love stiching.
To make the letters stick out a bit I just outlined them with a black marker.


Thanks for looking, I hope I didn't scare you!

Come back Monday for my New BlueMoon kit called Flea Market Finds!

~Melanie

2 comments:

  1. Love the scary layout Mel. That new kit looks awesome - love Blue Moon kits because of all the extras - so much good embellie action!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!! *sigh* stitching....my fave thing to do! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete