Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Let them eat cake!

Happy Wednesday all…. so glad to visit with you today! Now that I’m posting every other Wednesday I’ve sure been feeling a bit of “BlueMoon withdrawal” lately…..no worries though…I’m back to share a heavenly treat created just for you…..

……so grab a fork and a comfy chair….for today’s creation is a delectable slice of cake with all the fixins’……

…..of course I couldn’t resist creating this yummy gift box without my favorite guy Webster (don’t tell hubby, he he)…..not only are these the dreamiest pages but they’re also insanely well made and perfect for creations like this….
....I used this Webster page from the Llulaby Lane collection....and since both sides are perfectly gorgeous with beautiful shades of peachy-pinks and creamy whites....lucious greens and soft aquas I just had to showcase a glimpse of both sides.....
....the box features the fun check pattern...while the lid to this little cake box features the floral side......embellished with soft...feminine touches......like glitter and border punched edges....

....fluttering butterflies created with a bit more Webster's Pages from my stash and its swirling flight created with Melissa Frances pearls.....
.....buttery yellow ribbon sprinkled with a dash of Melissa Frances Mica Flakes....
........and a few Melissa Frances pearls along the edges ......
....and a peek inside reveals more coordinating Webster's Pages joining in...and even though some are from past Webster collections they all work together beautifully....
.....the finishing touch.....a vintage hankie to cradle a special little gift.......
Well dear friends that's all I have for you today......I hope you enjoyed this yummy treat! Be sure to visit back tomorrow.....Susan will be here to share more BlueMoon creations that I'm sure will inspire you!
Abby
P.S. Here's a list if a few BlueMoon beauties used:

8 comments:

  1. HOLY SMOKES Abby!!! U never ever ever ever ever cease to amaze me!!!! this is wowwwwwwwwwwwww! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks so good, I could eat it.
    now I am hungry!
    lol
    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! Where to you come up with the items? You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete