Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I define who I am...

Happy Tuesday all! B here. How was everyone's weekend? I had a 3 day weekend and got ALOT done, so that was great!

Today I want to share what has now become my favorite layout. The journaling/title says "I define who I am. You don't get to."

This is a phrase that I had come up with a couple of weeks ago while reflecting how far I had come in the last 7 years. This phrase totally describes me and what I have accomplished.  Yet, I really didn't know what I was going to do with that phrase at the time, but I knew I would think of something soon. lol 

Over the weekend, I decided to make some wall art with that phrase for my girl cave.  {green button above is vintage, but you can find similar ones here}
{pink button below is from my stash}

Tile Alphas and most paper by: Girls' Paperie by Margie
{flower button below: from my vintage stash}
Now, doesn't it look like I have already framed this project?! I haven't!! That vintage white frame is actually the base paper I used. Even in the pic above, it looks 3-D, doesn't it? I love this paper! It is by Fancy Pants and it's called Roadshow Grocery List.
chipboard butterfly: Dear Lizzy
feathers: KandCompany


I hope you guys have enjoyed my new favorite project! 
HAPPY CREATING!
B

9 comments:

  1. HOLY SMOKES Miss B!!! I have me a NEW BETH FAVE here!! WOW WOW WOW!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that title and love love love love love love the design!! WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, & I love the saying on it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool layout! So many different elements come together so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh BP how you rock my scrapbook world!!!!!!!
    You are like my mango tree....you get better and better with each day! Beautiful layout, my favorite so far!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BETH!!! I love this so much...I saw it on your blog, and fell in love..so I had to come leave you some love over here...and that title is great! Such a very cool, amazing layout!!! LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sure fooled me! I thought it was a framed piece of artwork. LOVE the quote and hope to use it someday myself on a lo...it is VERY inspiring and this LO is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Beth...this is sooooo STUNNING!!! I love every perfect DETAIL!!! You rocked it out the park with this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so amazing Beth!!!
    I absolutely adore it!!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete