Sunday, June 20, 2010

*winner winner chicken dinner!* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi everyone.... 

Julie Tucker-Wolek back with you today with a short post to announce my winner of the $20.00 Blue Moon gift certificate in celebration of my 400th blog post on my blog!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
And the WINNER is..............................

Teresa Jaye who said.....

"Teresa Jaye said... Julie, you crack me up, girl! Awesome layout of the phone pic - it is sooooo you! Congrats on 400 - holy wow, that's alot!" 

CONGRATS Teresa!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Please email at bmwgirl@cox.net with your addy so I can get the info to Lisa and Scott for your gift certificate! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



3 comments: