Friday, June 25, 2010

*take time to stop and enjoy the flowers* :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi everyone! :):):):):):):):):):)

Julie Tucker-Wolek with you here today and this is my last Friday to share with you my creations using Little Yellow Bicycle's "Free Spirit" line from BlueMoonScrapbooking.com!!! I have had a BLAST using this line!! Sooooooooooooooo fun and bright! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
The lo I made for this week is called, "Take time to stop and enjoy the flowers" :):):):):):) This photo of my daughter Brookie in front of these flowers WAS perfect for the background paper I used!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


I added some circles from the fun paper pad from K&Company! :):):):):):):):):):):):)


I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the little journal tags from Little Yellow Bicycle! :):):):):):):):):):):)


And this past Sunday was Father's Day...and I made three little wall hangings for my Hubby, my Dad and my Father-in-Law! :):):):):):):):) I couldn't show this last week...as well....my Hubby and my Dad always check out my blog posts!! LOL!! I couldn't ruin the surprise! :):):):):):):):):):):)

I made these using die cuts and papers from Little Yellow Bicycle and I added some GORGEOUS fabric flowers from K&Company!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

I have to tell a little story about my Hubby's wall hanging!!! He is an AVID league bowler...soooooooo he loves this photo of Brookie carrying a bowling ball!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):)
























If you are looking for a FUN, BRIGHT line to work with...I highly recommend the "Free Spirit" line that you can get right here from BlueMoonScrapbooking.com!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) I will be back next Friday with a BRAND NEW LINE that I will be showcasing.....Ohhhhhhhhhhh YOU are all gonna LOVE what I get to play with in July.....how about EVERYONE loves a little BUNNY named BO and a CRICKET named COSMO!!!!!!!!! Just sayin' :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Thanks for stopping by....we really appreciate the support on the Blue Moon DT blog! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

23 comments:

  1. You're so right... the pic of Brookie in front of the flowers is perfect with that paper... sooo fun!! And how cute are those wall hangings!! love 'em!! Can't wait to see what you create with next months products!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, I ADORE your hangers, so happy and bright!! And so is your page, that background really is perfect with the picture!
    What would your scrapping be without Brookie???
    Looking forward to your next pages!!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those papers are rocking Julie!!! I purchased the 12x12 papers and the die cuts to do some scrappin myself!!!! I always love your work and your layout of Brooke is AMAZING!!! The hangers are so fun,....love those embellies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woot woot...chock full of fun Julie....love that layout with your girlie...sooo perfect and the wall hangings are super fun...I think it is sooo sweet that your hubby and your dad both read your blog posts:) BTW, I love Bo and Cosmo...can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great projects Julie!! I always love Brookie's photos! ANd those are some great bright fun colors to work with!! Love, jess

    ReplyDelete
  6. your projects are so fun and happy! i especially love all the layering:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the door hangers.... I'm going to do that for xmas gifts for grandmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Julie...these are stunning...The first LO...the colors and the flowers.....awesome!!

    I see BURLAP....you know I love me some BURLAP!!!

    You did a Fabulous job my sweet talented friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So CUTE & FUN, Julie! Groovy post today! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute layouts once again!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That bowling wall hanging was the cutest thing!! Darling work dearie:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can say that this LO is one of my favorite. It's like the picture and the rest is just one!!!!! Really great! TH e hangers are the end of the world and Brookie is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just love the bright, happy, 60s, groovy look of these - so much goodness in your layout and the wall hangings - I really like how you used the circles - they work beautifully!!!! Looking forward to seeing your new creations!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet layout!!!!!!!!!! I love the bright colors and those wall hangings are killer!!!
    I can't wait to hang the one I won from you in my new scrapbook room (which is almost done) yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are one of the few people I know who can work with any line and make it look fabulous, that's talent! Beautiful work! xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow! So cute and groovy! :) Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super groovy layout and wall hangings. So love you and the amazing work you do. Have a great weekend!!!! Hugs,Amy

    ReplyDelete
  18. super adorable... I can't pick which is my fav... you've done it again... wonderful!!!
    {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fantastic layouts as always....gotta be with that cutie patootie Brookie!!! :)
    Love the funky feel of these.

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG Julie these projects are soooo FUNKY and FUN!!!!! What a completely groovy paper line - I LOVE it and I especially LOVE what YOU did with it!!! Beautiful work!!!

    ReplyDelete