Thursday, April 15, 2010

A dreamy kit!

This week, I created another LO using the Perfectly Penelope kit from BlueMoon Scrapbooking and, let me tell you, this kist is FULL of fantastic and gorgeous goodies!!

Here's another peek at this kit, for those who are wondering!


One thing that I love about each of these BlueMoon kits is that they each contain a different color of Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist!! And this Glimmer Mist has now become a 'must' on just about each of my creations! And this kit was no exception.

Misting has become my new best friend.

Check out how I used this Basic Grey Doilie, placed it on my page, misted around it using a mix of Glimmer Mist Coral Reef, Cosmo, and Tattered Rose. It created a gorgeous effect on my pink cardstock.


And don't worry about wasting that piece of Doilie. Just remember to mist using the backside, then you can flip the piece over and still us it on the LO. Just like I did here!


So...are you ready to see the final LO?

Yep...I love my mist!!

On this LO I also used:
Anna Griffin paper and lettering
Prima chipboard accents, crystals, and mini buds
Basic Grey paper and
Jennie Bowlin vintage style buttons
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AND....just because I am having so much fun with this kit....I am going to share another I created!

For this next LO, I decided to go a little monochromatic with the greens. And I found the perfect picture for it!


Here are some closeups!!


I had lots of fun using all of this Anna Griffin goodies!!
So, if you haven't checked out this kit yet...please do...you will not regret it!!


6 comments:

  1. oooooo sooo pretty, girl! I am loving these layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! I have been eyeballing this kit especially, so am totally loving what you did with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm I'm not seeing it in the store anymore...next time I'll have to do less eyeballing and more jumping on it right away! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMYGOSH!!! Susan!!! These are JUST GORGEOUS!!!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee your misting and love love love that lace in the 2nd one....U rocked it girl!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layouts Susan. I really love the colors/style of Dreamer.

    ReplyDelete