Tuesday, April 27, 2010

MISTING MADNESS

Good morning all! B here!
 Last weekend, four of us hung out at an amazing winery and even MORE AMAZING bed and breakfast.
You can see those fun pics here.
 It was my friend's bday and I went a little nuts on the misting for her presents! haha
I misted on the bag above. 
And added a little flair to the plain green cardstock.
Then, I made her an album that she can just add her own photos to later.
Loving the crystal danglies and Tim Holtz word tags.
Lots of Sass paper going on here. 

And more misting. :D





***I INTERRUPT THIS PROGRAM TO BRING YOU A SNEAK***
Come back tomorrow to see the rest of this necklace!


Product breakdown from the mini album and card:
Theresa Collins damask paper (b/w paper on card)
Sass Paper
Websters Pages Ribbon
Tim Holtz charms
Maya Road Canvas Album
The mists, swirly and butterfly masks came in this kit.
Let me tell you...that kit is TOTALLY worth the $24.99. You get so much stuff in it!! And so much of it you will use over and over!

Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Great misting techniques. The mini album is so dang cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. U are a MISTING genius!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee these Beth!! WOW WOW WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous!!!
    I love me some misting goodness!!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Misting is a really cool technique. I've never seen it before. I love everything you made and that little cherish tag is so cute.

    ReplyDelete