Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I am a jewelry junkie!

In preparation for something coming soon (he he), I wanted to share some more jewelry I have been making. Of course you have your Prima Flowers above.
I made the above necklace for a friend. (no V, I haven't gotten it in the mail yet. lol I am shooting for this Christmas! hah JK!) I used Tim Holtz' metal tags and chain.
Some more Prima Flowers and for a little extra bling, a beautiful vintage piece I found antiquing.

I am actually going to make more of these 3-4 flower pins to go on tops (without the eyelets at the ends). This was actually a necklace, but I wanted to see what it looked like adorning a shirt like this. and I love it!!!

So, you guys will be seeing something VERY FUN and exciting soon! So keep your eyes open here AND our Bluemoon FB page! If you guys have became a fan over there, get to it! You will be kept up to date on all the latest products hitting the store! :D

Tell me...what have you created lately?

4 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww!! I always loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee your jewelry Miss B!!! These are GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always loved appliques embellishing garments. Your necklace flowers would also look great as appliques on jeans! If you used Velcro, snaps, or buttons, you could easily make them removable prior to washing the jeans. Fun!

    ReplyDelete