Sunday, May 23, 2010

Afternoon Delight by Lynnette Davis

AFTERNOON DELIGHT
I really hope everyone had the chance to turn in their creations for our Birds & Butterflies Challenge here at BMS.....TODAY was the very last day to submit them. Good Luck to everyone who participated!  

Here is one of my newest layouts this week.....Afternoon Delight is of my youngest daughter and husband. It was taken last year at a pool party. I used Lollipop Flowers in my creation because that's the current challenge going on over at Candy Shoppe Designs. Go over and check it out!  

Also check out a couple of products I used in the making of this at the BMS store here and here.

7 comments:

  1. I soooooooooooooooooo loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this Lynette!!! GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeee those flowers!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those flowers are gorgeous!! :) I am making a LO with this same sketch right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynnette!! This LO totally rocks! I love your flowers and the colors...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous!! loving those flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layout is just stunning. Love the colors and those flowers, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. man this thing called work is putting a monkey wrench in my scrappin'...I missed the deadline but am playing along all by myself at home...lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. The flowers are amazing...and your layout is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete