Saturday, May 1, 2010

Saturdays with Lynnette Davis

I just want to share some of my more recent layouts with you this weekend.

This first layout I created for the challenge over at my challenge blog Candy Shoppe Designs.  The challenge is to incorporate TWENTY-ONE into your creations some way, some how. I took the numbers 2 and 1 for example. I am a gemini and geminis sign is "the twins," however there's only one of me so I elaberated on that.
WHEN 2 BECOME ONE
The majority of the product you see used here can be found at BlueMoonScrapbooking.
It's worth it to check it out! 

5 comments:

  1. These are just full of so much character and love! just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are GORGEOUS Lynette! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW WOW WOW!!!! All sorts of gorgeous happening here, absolutely LOVE your style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such pretty pages! I love the banner one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great layouts!! love the hybrid one!

    ReplyDelete