Friday, May 7, 2010

*a splendid, lovely day* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!! Julie Tucker-Wolek here with U today...and I am soooooooooooo excited as this month....I will be showcasing American Crafts from Blue Moon!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK!!! I love love love love love me some AC!!! *love love love love love love love it!* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

This weeks lo just makes my heart :):):):):):):):):):):):):):) First....I made these YUMMY fabric flowers following a video tutorial from Dear Lizzy herself that Blue Moon showcased a couple of weeks ago right HERE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)  These were sooooooooooooooooooo FUN FUN FUN to make and I used Dear Lizzy fabric paper to make them! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

and in the center I added Dear Lizzy chipboard pieces!!! YUMMY!! And I used Dear Lizzy ribbons for the stems! :):):):):):):):):) And I used more Dear Lizzy chipboard with my added fence! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And even MORE Dear Lizzy chipboard with the little pink bicycle! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And I used her remark stickers too...for my title! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

The papers I used are sooooooooooooooooo YUMMY!! I love love love love love the LETTERBOX papers!!!!! I cut out the frames and just let them lay wherever!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):) And the background paper is some MORE Dear Lizzy YUMMI-NESS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Thanks soooooooooooooooooo much for stopping by...we truly appreciate the support from our followers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

33 comments:

  1. Julie!!! This LO is beautiful! I love all the Dear Lizzy yummyness....you totally rocked it! And the flowers, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Julie!!! I think Blue Moon should keep you around FOREVER!! :):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the flowers! This layout is so beautiful Julie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. zee flowers, zay are soooo cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's super duper cute! I love the flowers & use of all the labels. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME layout!! I love what you did with all that AC!! really cool flowers too... I'm definitely gonna check out that tutorial... tfs!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Julie I love it! Absolutely fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfection you! As always...FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK I love those fabric flowers!! AND THE HEARTS FOR CENTERS....GENIUS! ADORABLE! Your lo is so CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh julie i love those fabric flowers so much!! I love how you cut out the die cuts and arranged them around the page too, amazing!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Julie...this is STUNNING...I love all the details and the flowers are ADORABLE!!!!! I just love your work!!! Now I am off to buy more Dear Lizzy Products!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Julie, I love the frames all around and those flowers are awesome:) Lovely layout!!! Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  13. I also love AC!!
    I made a project on my blog too using AC and that fabulous fabric paper!!!
    Your layout is splendid, indeed!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. OhMiGosh!!! How sweet is that!!!! I LOVEEEE the fabric papers!! And the little chipboard flower centers....CUTE!!!!! YOur LO's never cease to amaze me...seriously. Just when I think you have totally outdone yourself you turn around and do it again!!!! I wanna be you when I grow up!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cool page - i love all the embellies, especially that pink bicycle! and that photo is so adorable - how can you not smile at it??

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow, you nailed the flowers girl! I love them!!!!!!!!!!! You just need your own line called:
    :):):):):):):):)

    love u! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning page, Julie!! I love the flowers and the little fence! So cute! And the bike is adorable!! Love it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Julie, this is gorgeous!!!!!! I love everything! Aren't those flowers fun to make? - the burnt fingers from the hot glue gun ; )
    Lovely layout my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wowsers Julie what a Fab AC lay-out!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is beautiful Julie! I looooooove those flowers!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good Grief woman..that's what I call some AC Goodness!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. that is sooooooooo awesome! I love it soo much! so spring-y and beautiful and I love the fabric flowers! awesome job, sweets!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this layout! I'm gonna have to make some of those flowers soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Super cute Julie! Ya know, I think Deb is right...you need you own line called :):):):):):):)

    Your flowers are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great page, Julie! Those flowers are great and I love how you used chipboard for the flower centers.

    ReplyDelete
  26. That is truly adorable and I love those flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. FANTASTIC!!! I love it! The page is just adorable! Love those flowers and how you designed the elements on the page too!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Julie, you rock AC! :))) Love those fabric flowers, and the photo showing their relation is so heartwarming :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I love that bike as much as I love cake and I want one like that in real life too : )
    You worked these AC papers and goodies like it's no one's business, great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Julie, I just love all these labels. Did you know I have a thing for journaling labels?

    ReplyDelete
  31. Julie your lo is beautiful, great, great layout, love the flowers, the colors everything :)

    MJ

    ReplyDelete
  32. Julie you always amaze me.... just wonderful...
    {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete