Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A few projects...

Hello all! Did you guys have a great Mother's Day weekend?
I just wanted to share a couple of projects I created last week. 
This card was made for my cousin, Tess. She graduates high school next weekend.


Then, I had an order for Mother's day card. So, I created this one for her.

And then, I made this yoyo necklace for one of my aunts. 

What have you created lately? Link me up, I would love to come take a looksee! 

Hop on over the Bluemoon store and see all the new goodies! 
Have a great week!
B

4 comments:

  1. Dirty Laundry is awesome!!
    --Susan Wilson

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love love these BP!!!!! YOU ROCK the MISTING!! WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. no creations lately- my mojo is on vacation! But all of your stuff is simply gorgeous!

    Kate

    ReplyDelete