Thursday, May 27, 2010

June Recycled Mist Challenge

If you've been following Bluemoon Scrapbooking's challenges each month then you'll be very excited with this next one!!

Even if you haven't been following, you're still gonna love this one!!

So, pull out your Glimmer Mists....my favorite is Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, of course!! But, this challenge is not just to use these mists.....nope...there's a little twist.... I'll let the challenge speak for itself before I share my LO!
Reuse, Reduce, Recyle- famous words by Bob the Builder. Let's do it! Sure anyone can recycle their weekly garbage, but have you recycled your scrapbooking mists? Lets play a Recycled Mist Challenge -use your leftover misted ink.
Playing with paper, sticker, chipboard, tissue, paper towels, paper bags... that has been recycled from leftover mist as the main challenge. Using your Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, Maya Road Mist, Smooch or own version made with re-inkers and a Ranger mini mister...
Here's how: Spray your regular projects and keep the underneath layer to cut up or use whole. If you spray on a craft sheet, use the leftover mist on the craft sheet for your project.
Sound like fun??

Here's what I created!

Each time I spray my mist, I place a sheet of my cheaper white cs over the top and them place both sheets under my board on my scrapping table. This piece of white cs gets used over and over again, so.....it was looking pretty colorful. I decided to cut a circle out of this paper and use in on this LO!! I'm so pleased for with how it turned out!!!
Create your LO and upload it to the Bluemoon Gallery!!

Since this is a scheduled post (and i'm now vacationing on my cruise),

Scroll down to the previous challenge posts to get all the deadline info!!

Can't wait to see what you create!!

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I loveeeeeeeeeee this Susan!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE those photos and the title on the circle!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, that is a great idea! Love the whole idea of recycling papers. We invest sooooo much into this craft, and making the most of our dollars is soo smart!! Great layout and idea:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful LO Susan! I love the title of the page....you color my world! Your layouts are always so pretty! Have a great time on vaca!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love those blocks of pp!!

    ReplyDelete