Thursday, May 13, 2010

Summer's Coming!!

And I am definately excited!
In fact...I'm so excited that I've been scrapping lots and lots of summer pics lately!!
Here's a LO I created using the Gypsy Carnival Kit from BlueMoon Scrapbooking!!
This kit is perfect for those summer pics!!

Check out those Sassafrass letters and borders!! FUN!


I created my own flower! And then added a Dear Lizzy crochet flower in the centre!


LOVE those BG letters too!!  And, of course, I also used lots of Glimmer Mist!!

All of these products available at BlueMoon Scrapbooking Store!!

2 comments:

  1. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this SUSAN!!! Such a FUN photo and love love love love love love that misting! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo great layout! I am soooooo ready for summer too! :D

    ReplyDelete