Tuesday, May 4, 2010

These Boots

Happy Tuesday all! 
I made this layout over the weekend. That is an old pic of me when I was around 3.
And of course my aunts and uncles putting me in their big boots. I was so adorable then, wasn't I? lol

The "boots" alphas turns out so good! This is my new fave technique that I recently learned.
I took Maya Road's chipboard letters and misted them with a turquoise blue from Tattered Angels.
I then took my Ranger blending tool and darkened the edges with Chipped Sapphire distress ink. Using the same ink, i stamped the diamond image (also under the 'for' in the title) onto the letters. Fun, uh?! 

The rest of the letters are by Websters Pages, as well as the red and purple strips of papers and the ribbon rose.

And I LOVE having Cosmo Cricket's Tiny Type laying around. It comes in handy on so many projects!

I also whipped up a couple of Mother's Day cards for this weekend. 


HAPPY CREATING!
BETH



4 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the way you stamped on the letters! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMYGOSH!!! Beth!!! U are a GENIUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee what U did with those alphas!! And U are just the CUTEST boot wearing three year old....EVER! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your layout...how adorable are you?!!!!

    Great cards too...love the banners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love how you did the title!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete