Saturday, January 23, 2010

*a little dream* :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all!!!!

Happy Saturday to everyone!!! Julie Tucker-Wolek here and I wanted to share some projects I have made with the EVER sooooooooooooo YUMMY Flirtatious KIT!!!! YUM OH YUM! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Here is one of the lo's I made with this yummy kit! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that flower that came with this kit....it is soooooooooo soft and yummy.... :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And the journal stickers just seriously melt my heart! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And here is a little wall hanging I made for my desk at work....for those of U that "know" me...lol lol lol...I am sooooooooooooooo ADDICTED to making wall hangings!!! I have probably made over a hundred of them! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) For this one I used a cork background that I actually picked up on clearance in the garden section at Target!! Gotta love that! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


I loveeeeeeeeeee all the vintage yumminess that comes in this kit...total *swoon* worthy! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




Thanks for taking the time to stop by and take a gander at my projects!!! I truly appreciate it!!! Make sure U go check out the Blue Moon Blog as Lisa and Scott are always doing some YUMMINESS give-aways!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


3 comments:

  1. Another round of awesome creations Julie! Love the wall hanging with the hanging charms! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl I love that wall hanging! so pretty and creative!
    and beautiful layout! love the pp strips and how you did the pin and word heartfelt.
    You know? I have found that those little MM words come in real handy! I have spelled out a little bit of journaling with them...used them as mini book titles and now using them on tab dividers (as "sections") on the mini book I am doing. They come in sooo handy!

    ReplyDelete