Monday, January 18, 2010

New Week...New Monday from Melanie

Continuing on with my BlueMoon Flirtatious kit, I was inspired by the Making Memories metal pill box. I thought this would be the perfect embellishment for a page about the tooth fairly.

Here's a close up of the tag I created for the layout using the box and embellishing it with a flower and some pretty ribbon. I sanded the letters giving them more texture and going with my shabby chic look.
I personalized the page with a cute note to the tooth fairy (even though I heard him saying to his sister about a week ago..."you know dad is the tooth fairy right?" awww!


Here's the Flirtatious kit, so pretty and packed full of products!


Did you know BlueMoon does a giveaway almost every week??? All you need to do is stop at the Blue Blog, become a follower and leave a comment. Super easy right!!!!

This is what you can win this week...(drum roll please)....


I'll be back next Monday with an all new BlueMoon Challenge, that's right we are giving YOU a challenge and you get to play along! I'm wondering if you can figure out the challenge by this photo of my peek...

Happy Scrapping!
Melanie

6 comments:

  1. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is precious melanie!!! i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the story and oh so loving the sneak u gave for the challenge!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love how you incorporated the pill box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beautiful layout Mel! Love how you incorporated the pill box!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE this layout...the box for the tooth is such a unique idea!

    ReplyDelete