Saturday, January 2, 2010

The start of something NEW....

Hey BlueMoon Scrapbooker's! My name is Lynnette Davis and I will be one of your Saturday poster's here on the Bluemoon Blog. I'm SO excited to be a part of this awesome DT and hope to see you around here often leaving us girls some love.A little about me-
I was born and raised in Hawaii and am married to an Army soldier, so I move around quite often. I am currently living in Texas along with my husband and 4 children. I enjoy pretty much anything craft related and besides scrapbooking I am passionate about photography, home decorating, fashion, you name it! I started scrapbooking shortly after my first born 10 years ago and till this day I do not have a certain style to call my own. I create using different styles all the time around everyday inspiration. My main concern when creating layouts is making sure that the story behind the photo is being told. I also think that the magic is told in the details.

Below is a little taste of ME and my creativity and it is also my top 10 favorite 2009 creations (in no particular order):


















You can also come check me out on my blog - Desperate Army Housewife.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Lynnette! Your work is amazing!!!! I'm so excited to work with you on the DT...Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Lynette!!! These are GORGEOUS!!!! WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome work Lynnette! and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to meet you Lynette! You're work is fabulous....glad to be working with you on the DT. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Lynette! Love your beautiful projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many different styles,how cool!!Love your profile picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay Lynnette! Love your projects girl!

    ReplyDelete