Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Altered box w/Feb Kit....

Hey there loves....happy Wednesday and February to you! Can you believe it's already time for us to share February's kit with you....I sure can't! This beautiful Natural Living kit is a call to nature with luscious greens, golden yellows, rich browns and soothing shades of cream. You'll discover lots of your favorites made their way to this kit like Tattered Angels and Prima, 7 gypsies and Basic Grey.....just to name a few....
So shall I share a few details about my creation.....

This week I decided to alter a box that's been begging to be dressed up with beautiful embellies like the ones in this kit. So I reached for this 7 gypsies page, the greenish/aqua Prima flower, and the Webster's ribbon from the kit......
...then I topped it off with a bit of tulle and ribbon from my stash, a vintage doilie, a trinket pin with a few pearls......some swirling 1/2 pearls from my Hugs and Kisses kit (yes still got tons of it left:).....a lovely cameo....which by the way you if you're looking for cameos you'll find a wonderful selection here.....
....inside the box you'll discover a coordinating card created with more of my favs.....Webster's Pages, more of the ribbon from the kit and a vintage button........
....and for the finishing touches the edges of the lid were also finished with beautiful lace.....
....and the inside of the box is covered with matching paper and ribbon.....a simple box.....transformed into a gorgeous home for a lovely gift or perhaps a few keepsakes.....
Well that's all for now my friends.....I hope this week's creation inspired you to grab a plain ol' box and give it a little love......and why not do it with the Natural Living kit!

See you next week!
Abby:)

4 comments:

  1. I just LOVE altering boxes and this one of yours is truly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! just gorgeous abby! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! The cameo is very pretty and really sets the front off.

    Can't wait to see what you make to go in the box!

    ReplyDelete