Friday, February 19, 2010

Valentine's 7 Gypsies Photo Display

Hi world!

It's been awhile since my last post, and I wanted to share some new creations with you. This past week I worked on a Valentine's Day layout of my husband Greg and I, and also a new version of my 7 Gypsies photo carousel with Valentine's tags!





I worked with a wide variety of products, including Tim Holtz Distress Inks (fired brick and vintage photo), Fancy Pants Valentine's Paper, Prima Flowers, Basic Grey paper, and more! I started with blank tags, covered both sides with patterned paper, and went from there. I hope you enjoy these, and consider making your own for every holiday!


Thanks all, hope you enjoy these tags. I sure had fun making them!
Hope your Valentine's Day was lovely! :)

~ Kristin

4 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwwww!! Kristin!!!! These are just gorgeous!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout.

    Your 7G's spinner is so cute...which reminds me, mine is still sitting in the box!

    ReplyDelete