Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sorry for the delay....

Hi friends....just a quick post to apologize for not posting my challenge creations today....life's hit me with a slight curve ball that's limited my crafting time this past week. I'll be back though on Sunday to share pics and details on my take for this month's challenge. For now I leave you with a sneak peek of a little something I started working on for the challenge........
.....and here's a hint.....my trip to the hardware store sent me straight to the gardening section.....

See you on Sunday friends!

Abby:)

4 comments:

  1. totally understand abby!!!! Your sneak is just soooooooooooooooooooooo gorgeous!!! can't wait to see the whole thing! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything is ok.

    This is gorgeous..of course! Everything is so pretty and pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having troubles on my end too this past week so I can sympathize! Hope everything comes together soon for you and I can't wait to see everything you've been working on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and haven't seen everything yet. Hope all is well. :)

    ReplyDelete