Tuesday, February 2, 2010

TRAVEL ALBUM

{you can click on the photos to see them larger }

HAPPY DAY, MY BEAUTIFUL BLOG FRIENDS!! B here!

So, I can't show the layout that I made strictly with the new Natural Living kit...YET! You will see why later. But, I used ALOT of the kit in this travel album I made from my trip to LA! I also used lots of other BlueMoon products. Starting with that BEAUTIFUL white lace above, on the cover. Oh...it is so soft and so lovely! You can find that in the new NL kit! The metal tabs I used as dividers and the typewriter words ("trip") are from 7Gypsies.



I LOVE using the glassine envelopes from Making Memories! They are so fun! You can find those fun stamps I have throughout the album in the Making Memories section, too. The paper with the stamps already on it below is from their Vintage Findings collection.

journaling: first stop, checked into our bungalow. we practiced climbing on the bunkbed, made a few impromptu speeches with "oscar", freshened up and were on our way to Bourbon
mmmm mmm how I love hurricanes (above) and beignets (below)!
When you flip over the photo of us eating beignets, it goes on to show photos of the St. Louis Cathedral. So so beautiful and inspiring!
Prima Flowers

Part of the new BG doily paper that comes in the NL kit, as well as the BG flowery flourish on the left and the bling star on the right!


And yes, many displays in the Louisiana Museum got violated. hehe No, we sure didn't see the "DO NOT TOUCH" signs! :D
More Prima Flowers and MM paper. I loved the architecture in New Orleans!
We also did some antiquing and sushi eating in Baton Rouge. There is sooo many beautiful Graphic 45 papers here.



and some more Prima flowers. anyone seeing a trend here? lol
The Nottoway Plantation tour was so cool and fun! The purple paper on the left is the back of a misted BG doily paper.
Of course, more MM vintage findings/travel journaling spots and paper.
And more of that BG doily paper. Along with the "beautiful" tag found in the NL kit!

I hope you have enjoyed looking at this as much as I had making it!
Have a wonderful week!
B

9 comments:

  1. Love every detail that went into this gorgeous album!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love!! This is so fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great girly touches, as always!! You are the queen of the not-so-mini album!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely album, you made a beautiful memento of your trip

    ReplyDelete
  5. So absolutely beautiful!! If this kit was an instrument I'd be hearing an amazing symphony right now!!! 'Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one packed album. LOVE IT! There's so much to look at, I don't know where to start!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey girl....this mini so rocks! Love it! Gorgeousness!

    ReplyDelete
  8. u rock the mini's miss b!! loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beth you are the queen of albums! No one compares....wow!

    ReplyDelete