Tuesday, February 16, 2010

little o' this, a little o' that..

Hellooooooooooooooooo (Seinfeld anyone?)
B here!!


The first layout I am showing you is my take on our current ScrapJack challenge that is going on this month. I have hidden journaling in the pocket below. It says "Justin and Randy playing with baby Rhett at Gma's house. Christmas 2009"
Don't you just love these papers?!~! So vibrant and pretty! Here's a breakdown, yo!
7G Barcelona / Catalonia: red/white striped and black/white polka dot
7G Etchings: the print (rub on) on the heart)
Scrapworks Fleamarket Cardstock Alphas.


Next up is a couple more tags I made using my scraps from the Natural Living kit. That kit just keeps going and going and....
Ok, so for you faint of heart....you may need to turn off your computers NOW!!!
I regret to inform you that a real life doily WAS harmed during this process. But, as an artist, I believe the doily will live a better, more purposeful life being used as a mask rather than collecting dust under items on a shelf.
So, what are you waiting for??!! You don't need a BG doily paper to enter in the Bluemoon Challenge!!!! Get out your old doilies or use up one laying around. You can use the actual doily on your project or get some paints/mist out and go to town!!!! The doilies won't mind, I promise. :D

show me what you got, will ya?!

4 comments:

  1. girllllllllllllll.....u seriously amaze me..wow wow wow wow wow wowwwwwwwwwww....i am loving that lo....and those tags totally rock! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right, the doily won't mind if you use it as a mask. The end result is soooo pretty. Thanks for sharing the technique with us!!

    Cute layout, the red is so striking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin' those tags! Beautiful creations....as always!

    ReplyDelete